SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Options for 82-074

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I have narrowed down to the legacy as my preferred handle style and am pretty sure the specs of the 82-074 will work as a replacement for a couple of my sliding doors while keeping the original door mfg. mortise latch assy. (3-15/16" mtg. hole C-C, thumb latch offset in the B position and door thickness of 1.625" to 1.75").

I was not able to find any options matrix other than specific models identified on your site. Is it possible to purchase the handle sets WITHOUT the keyed modification to the exterior plate and without the cylinder lock & keys?

If available, what would the model No. be and the pricing? Preferred color is white and bronze color may also be considered.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you don't want the key cylinder, you could consider our 82-069 or 82-035. These are functionally the same handle, just a different style and without a built-in key lock.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)