SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

P-Type Plunger for Window Screen

A home owner from Delaware says:
Do you have a P-Type Plunger similar to product code 70-171, except suitable for a 7/8" screen panel?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 70-206, P-Type Plunger Assembly. This is for a 1" frame, but I think it may be worth considering. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)