SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

PACIFIC WINDOW LATCH HELP

A quick learner from SACRAMENTO , CALIF says:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THESE WINDOW LATCHS FOR AN IG PACIFIC WINDOW. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP

Thank you,
Denise C
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Denise. This is a weird one. Can you show me a picture of it from the top-down? Can you also show me the hole positioning on the vertical leg? Finally, it looks to be notably thick. Can you show me a picture of one installed? I wonder if it sits in some kind of recess in the sash. Hopefully this information will help us find something. Thank you!
A quick learner from SACRAMENTO , CALIF says:
Hello,
yes thanks so much for your feed back. Our foreman will be calling tomorrow, and he will have your information. meantime I can take better picture. We are a Glass & Glazing company here in Sacramento came across the need for this latch with a residential customer.

Thanks again.
Denise
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Denise. I may be able to help. I recognize that manufacturer name, and I'm actually told that they are no longer in business. Our 26-089P have been known to work on Pacific Industries tilt windows, but you will have to drill a small hole for the lower inside screw located at the top of the side of the window frame. Could you get that to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)