SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

PAtriot window seals

A home owner from USA says:
We have a window seal challenge. I hope that you can help us. We have 8 windows that match this description and another 9 of different sizes. They all need seal replacement. Seal appears to be the same on all the windows. The label for the first set of windows we are interested in re-sealing is attached and I've repeated the details as I see them below.

Slim Singular Supply
A 55609 2/60 Prime Casement
Series 4500 Multi point L White
7/16/97 - 30 1/2 x 71 1/2
130114.MP 1347. 13.B11 2276/2
Tempered Glass
Bin # 13 BLDG.

There appears to be 2 seals associated with the window. One on the casement and one on the window edge. The one on the window edge it most in need of replacement, but we probably should look at doing them both. I've attached another photo of the seal on the window edge.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm confident we can help, but I'm afraid I'm not able to identify what you have based on this information. See the video below, this should clarify for you exactly what we need.
A home owner from Lusby MD says:
Okay - measurement was somewhat difficult due to the compressed and worn nature of the seal. This bubble seal is foam and the base extension is a combination of foam and plastic. Only the T portion is plastic and it is separated - not possible to remove it without it coming apart. The compressed diameter of the bubble is ~1/8 inch, so i would think 3/16 is probably closer to what we are looking at. Best i can tell the base extension is ~3/16 inch. Let me know if you want me to take additional pictures - i don't think it will help.

We may need to do a little trial and error with best guess and just buy enough for one window...I missed a few windows on my last count - it's 22 and they all appear to have the same seal
Profile picture of Paul
I'm afraid without seeing a clear picture of the seal from an angle that displays its profile, I'm not sure what to recommend. All weatherseal looks more or less the same when installed, unfortunately. You can also browse through our weatherstripping section to see if you can find a match here.
A home owner says:
Let me know if this helps any - I'll take more if necessary.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It's still hard to say. If your weather stripping leg base slides into a groove from the side, take a look at our 58-156. If the weather stripping is the type that pushes straight into the groove, see our 58-053 or 58-055 instead.
A quick learner says:

Thanks for your assistance! I have ordered a single roll of the 58-053 and we'll see how that works. If it fits then there will be a large order to follow. IF not, then i'm not sure what to do.

Profile picture of Paul
Let us know, Rick. If it doesn't work we will try our best to figure something out. We've tackled harder problems before.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)