PG4 35321 P0199-3812

A home owner from CA says:
The sliding glass doors need wheels and is the rail they role upon serviceable? They also need the vertical felt gaskets. Can the windows be lifted up to over come the frame if so I will have more on their gaskets.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't know what it is you have now, so I'm not sure what to recommend. If your patio door track has dents and divots, you could install a track cover like our 80-102 on top of it. Refer to the video below for more information on how these work.
You could also try cleaning and lubricating the rollers and track to see if that helps. If not, though, then you may need to replace the rollers entirely. There is only one way to find replacement hardware, however, and it will require you to remove the old parts entirely so that you can carefully go over their style and dimensions, then compare those physical aspects to the various replacement options available. I'm afraid there is no other way. If you were to show us a picture of the hardware you need out of the door, we could help expedite your search.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.