PGT Awning Window Cranks

A handy person from Dania Beach Florida says:
Hello,

I am looking for the cranks to my awning windows.
The windows are made by PGT.
The windows still work and look great, just need to replace some of the cranks.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make our your measurements with just a tape measurer. That said, take a look at our 39-060 and 39-061. See if our dimensions match up to your own measurements. I recommend removing your operator from the window to confirm the gear and link arm are the same, as well.
A quick learner from Dania Beach FLorida says:
Hello
Finally getting around to making the purchase and I believe the cranks you suggested are correct (39-06/61)...
I am pretty sure my crank arm is 2 5/16.
(Picture attached)

Also, the length of the crank arm in the description of the 39-061 (2 3/8 inch) is different then the one in the image accompanying image (2 1/4)
Thanks again,
JVP
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Great, I'm glad that this hardware is a match. I wouldn't worry so much about the link arm length in this instance. That difference isn't so big that it will affect anything. There is a certain amount of play during installation so you should be able to get away with that.
A home owner from Sarasota says:
PGT took over Keller's awning window MFG, so PGT, Vinyl-Tech or Keller awning windows are really the same product more or less. Your 39-060 and 39-061 would be correct based on that. I have purchased these myself for my PGT windows, and can confirm that they are correct.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.