SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

PGT door locks, latches, handles and rollers needed

A handy person from Indian Shores, FL says:
Hello,
My name is Angelo and
I could really use your help.
We just bought this condo and it was built in 1983. The other only thing I know is they are PGT brand.
I'm looking for a six locks with latches and handles of course. I would like pricing and availability ETA please.
Also how do I figure what type of new wheels/rollers the doors need? All in rough to terrible condition.
Your assistance is truly appreciated.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The patio door handle set looks like our 82-035, while the mortise lock looks like our 82-226. I'm not sure of the keeper, you might be able to use our 89-017. The rollers could be the 81-047 or 81-259, but this is just an educated guess. The only way to be sure is to remove them from the door entirely and show us a picture of them by themselves. I would also need your dimensions.
A quick learner says:
Paul,
Thank you so very much. I will check everything out and once I remove the roller I will match your two "educated" guesses and if its a miss I will send pics with dimensions if not I will order them as well.
Again thank you and awesome site with fantastic customer service.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
My pleasure. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)