PGT non tilt window spiral balancer

A quick learner from Deerfield Beach Florida says:
I can't match anything exactly. I need 10 balancers and don't want to be ordering and returning. Window is PGT hurricane resistant. Cover is grey plastic. Diameter 9/16. Length 31.5 inches. No external bearing but internal looks like a hexagonal nut.

Basically spirals have rusted through after 14 years. Need correct spiral winder tool too.

Pics attached.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, though this balance will have to be custom made. Before we begin, can you tell me the weight of the sash? Or, if you can't get that, we would at least need the numbers printed on the balance tube. Thank you!
A quick learner from Deerfield FL says:
Text on tube is in attached photo. 31-42 lbs Caldwell JV.
A quick learner from Deerfield beach FL says:
I thought I sent this but don't see it on web page string. 31-42 lbs. Caldwell JV. Thx gc
spiral balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! We'll email you a custom order form for 10 of these immediately.
A quick learner from Deerfield Beach Florida says:
Balancers ordered. Thanks!
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.