PGT single hung spring replacement

A home owner from 33825 says:
I have PGT single hung 50" wide lower sash metal window that needs springs replaced. I had these windows installed in 1995. The lower sash weighs about 24 pounds. The tension spring assembly without the white plastic ends is 30" long.The upper white clip on the end sicks out seven eights inches from the metal track with a total lenght of 1 and a quarter inches. Track about .5 inch wide. Lower clip is slanted.Cordand ends is about 40". Spring itself is 15.25 inches and includes the ends in that measurement.What replacements do I need and how much? Thanks

Phil
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on this information. I would recommend starting with our Selection of Sash Support Balance Page and seeing if you can find a match here. If not, we will need a picture of your balance removed from the window in order to find the best match.
A home owner from 33825 says:
will these pics help with which springs I need
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, this helps narrow it down. I would start with our S385-30 channel balance, which comes with our 19-005 top and 15-004 bottom attachments. Carefully go over the information for this hardware to confirm that it matches up to what you have. In order to choose the correct option, you will need to refer to the stamp printed on your channel or weigh your sash.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.