PH Tech door handle

A quick learner from Mystic, Connecticut says:
I have a door that has a PH Tech handle on it. The spring that latches the lock open or closed is missing. The handle says PH Tech and has a Canadian patent number of 919213.

The spring is broken, if you can't provide the handle, can you send me a blow up of the parts so I can make the spring myself? Thanks so much. I've been all over the net for weeks calling everyone I can and no one, including PH Tech can help me.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Without detailed dimensions, it's hard to say for sure what you have. Take a look at our 82-032, though. How does that look to you? For the inside lock, you may want to check out either our 82-211 or 82-214.
A quick learner from Mystic, CT says:
Thanks. The screws are 3-15/16" on center. Thank god they don't build cars with such confusion. I've never had a problem in all the years I know of in dealing with hardware except for this door. It's really insane. 30 different locks I've looked at and all are close but none fit. The 82-211 you mention looks close.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I know what you mean. The thing about this kind of hardware is that a thousand manufacturers will make a thousand parts that are all very similar, but each will have a tiny subtle difference that will make it incompatible with the others. It can be a headache trying to find the right part, but after a while those subtle differences are all you can see.

Now, do you think you can get the 82-211 to work?
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.