POW operator #JWO-1

A home owner from USA says:
We are missing the right side operator of a double alum. awning window (4 stack).
Here are two photos: first one is close up of the operator we removed from left side of the double window.
second one is another window in the house showing the RIGHT side operator that we want to find.

You can see that the handle is on the bottom of ours and yours is on the top. However, the window store that identified the operator for us as POW JWO-1 says the manufacturers frequently put the handle in different places for different windows and that your operator should work if we turn it over.
Should order 39-182 or 39-183?????

Thanks a million!!!! I'm so glad to finally find this thing!
Laura W
att: Jodi or Tim re: POW operator #JWO-1
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe our 39-182 and 39-183 are the only choices for this old POW window operator. See what you think. Before installing a new operator, I suggest lubricating the linkage in the window with a type of silicone spray, then operating the window by hand to make sure there is nothing hindering the operation of the window. That could potentially be the only problem.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.