SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

PPG Herculite K - sliding patio door

A home owner from NJ says:

I have a PPG Herculite K Sliding Patio Door It has a regular two (2) lock mechanism; however, I am missing the door handles. I only need to replace the non-key locking door handles.

Please let me know the part number so I can order one set.

Here is the information located on the corner of the glass door:

PPG Herculite K
16CFR1201 CH

Thank you for your help.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Herculite K is just the information for the glass, not the door. I cannot determine what you have based on that. Now, looking at your pictures, I can see the impression of what was once the original lock set. See our 82-035 or 82-069 and let me know if you think these could work. Be sure to check the hole spacing compared to your door, as well.
A home owner from NJ says:

Thank you for the information. What does 82-035 or 82-069 set include? (i.e., inside handle,outside pull and turning lever.)

Thanks again.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Both handle sets have both inside and out handles, one thumb turn that you insert into the latch activator hole, and two installation screws to hold the handles together. I think that is all you need to get your door up and running.
A quick learner says:
Thank you for your help and your quick response.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)