SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

PPG Herculite Sliding Door

A home owner from Catonsville, MD says:
Hi, I have a PPG Herculite sliding door. I am looking for keyed lock that can be opened from the outside. The markings on the glass are "16CFR1201 C11" and "SGCC-1110". I am not sure what those numbers mean. Do you have a lock for this door? See attached pictures.
Thank you,
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! There are two possibilities you could consider. You can remove your outside handle, knock out the plug, and install our 82-310 key lock, or you can replace the outside handle entirely with our 82-306 handle with key lock. Could either of these solutions work for you?
A home owner from Catonsville, MD says:
Thank you for the reply. I want to change the entire assembly, inside and outside handles, and the assembly that connects to the wall/jamb as the existing lock is broken. Do you have any solutions?
Thank you
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we have something for you. To stick with the original plan of installing the key locks I mentioned before, I recommend that you consider our 82-069 handle set. As for the inside mortise lock, check our our 82-226. You may also need a new keeper to go with that so look at our 89-020 as well. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)