SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

PPG Herculite glass sliding door handler

A home owner from Ashburn VA says:
Hi,

I am looking for my glass sliding door handle. The door right corner has some numbers, and they are 16CFR1201 sgcc1110 Z97 1 1984 1/8. I don't know which one is correct parts. Can you help me please?

Thank you,

Nur
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 82-002 patio door lock set. This may be a good match for what you want. It looks like you can re-use your old pull, but just in case you can use our 88-002. If you want a keyed exterior handle, see our 82-002K instead. This is the same as the 82-002 but with a key.
A home owner from Ashburn VA says:
Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your reply, actually I am looking for set(white color). Current lock works fine, but it is black color, I want to change it white color. Any suggestion please?

Thank you,

Nur
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh sure, sorry about that. See our 82-002W. We do not have this handle set with a key, but you can use our 82-302 key cylinder to remedy this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)