SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Paniflex Center Spring Loaded Roller

A home owner from Waltham, MA says:
I need a couple of replacement backet/rollers like the one you have pictured (23-104) for my closet, but mine does not have the little lip on the other side of the plate to which the wheel is attached, only two surfaces at 90% angle on the bracket (like for example the bracket on the adjustable bottom pivot part 23-101). Do you happen to have that variety of the part?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Unless your door is thicker than 3/4", the Swisco 23-104 should work with your application.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for your response, unfortunately the door is a glass door and with the glass and the moulding holding the glass in it it is 1" thick. The guides on all these doors are wearing through (the plastic roller itself basically is getting cut in half by the guides. Is there some way to replace the roller on the old bracket, if there is no way to find it on the bracket that fits?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
What you can do is post some photos of your current guides. Hopefully photos will give us a better idea of what you're dealing with. We look forward to hearing from you.
A quick learner says:
As you suggested, attached are the photos of the hinge, ast it appears mounted on the door as well as removed. I hope this can help you guide me. Looking forward to your suggestion.

User submitted photo of clost rollers
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your photos.

We are currently researching a possible replacement roller. As soon as we have more information we will list the part online for you to view. Please check back soon for updates.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Alex,
We have just added a roller to our site that looks like what you have, without the flange.
Please see SWISCO product number 23-099, Center Spring Loaded Roller
A quick learner says:
You guys ROCK! Thanks so much. I ordered the part and moved you to the top of my go-to list for inevitable future forays ;-).

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)