SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Pantry shelf socket 6601

A home owner from Arizona says:
I have a pantry with sliding shelves. The glides are G* Unigrass 6601 (23"). Each shelve is anchored at the back with a molded plastic piece with two protruding flanges. I have a shelf with both ends broken and cannot find a like part.

I've glued one together to take some pictures. Let me know if you have something that you think will work. The pictures are included.

Thanks in advance.
User submited photos of a shelf socket.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thank you for posting! Please take a look at our 32-004 Rear Drawer Track Socket. This appears similar to your own hardware. Could you perhaps use this as a replacement? Let me know what you think.
The part I need to replace has flanges that are 3/4" wide that fit inside the slide rail. The part you are suggesting has a flange width of 1 1/8". Would I just mount the rail between the two flanges on the small protrusions?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! Yes, as long as the track will fit in that nylon socket, it should hold the rail.
The replacement parts arrived today. I needed to do some modification of the parts due to the proximity of the bottom of the cabinet. I trimmed off the ends and widened the small holes to accept the mounting screws. Everything looks good and the drawer works.

Thanks for all your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)