SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Cabinet drawer slider brackets

A home owner from Welch, WV says:
I need a few cabinet drawer slider brackets. These fit in the back of the cabinet and support the slider track. I have attached picture for you. Please see if you have these or something that will work and I will get back to you on how many I need.
User submitted photos of a drawer bracket.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
We are researching a replacement for you. Are there any markings on these brackets?
A home owner from Welch WV says:
They have no markings on them. They are on wooden kitchen cabinets purchased back in 2001 from Lowes. They only support the track no attachment to the rail just one screw in the back. The opening where the rail lays in is about 1 inch. Thank you for any help.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I actually recognize these from a previous discussion. We don't have an exact replacement, but have you seen our 32-119? Do you think you can use these as replacements?
A home owner from Newark, OH says:
Looking for an "L" shaped "C" socket for a drawer slide. See attached photo.
User submitted a photo of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this drawer socket. As you can see above, we do not have an exact replacement. That said, take a look at our 32-119 and see if you could perhaps use this as a replacement.
A quick learner from Louisville KY says:
I'm looking for the same part. They were in H.J. Scheirich cabinets. That 32-119 might work.
A quick learner from charlotte nc says:
I need same part
did part 32-119 work as a replacement

if yes I need some too
A quick learner from Baltimore , MD says:
I have the same problem did part 32-119 worked as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)