Part No. 198202 US Window crank

A home owner from Marco Island, FL says:
Inside the body of the crank it has numbers such as "94" "Part No. 198202 US" "RD.1963.CAN" "H"

Please note 1) Link #1 is offset 2) Link #2 has a 'screwed insert' (not just a 'hole')

the dimensions between holes in 'frame' are "1 3/8" "5 1/16" "4 9/16" (my measuring may be suspect)

Kerry

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We have found a possible replacement operator, though it is not currently in our catalog. We are working on adding it now and hope to have it available for you in the very near future. I will let you know the moment it comes in.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our new 39-432 and let me know if this would be a good match for you.
A home owner from Marco Island, FL says:
The arm on my unit is 2 9/16 versus the 2 3/8 on your 39-432. Also, the 1st of the 2 links on my unit is OFFSET - it is not possible from the photograph to see if this is the case on your 39-432.

Kerry
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I just took a look at our 39-432 operator and the off set bend is in the gear arm just like what you show in your photo. As for the length of the link arm, there is usually a certain amount of travel in the linkage for this kind of operator. It should be more than enough to make up the difference in the length of the link arm.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.