Part Number for a Window Sash Guide

A handy person from Menard, Texas says:
I am working on several non-tilt double pane Alenco windows in my house. I have found all the channel balancers, shoes, top guide, etc. that I need on your website. The only part that I cannot identify is the side sash guide. The guides are 5/16" square and 3/16" overall thickness. They have a lip on one edge to hook around the frame. The other edge has a 1/8" round nub that fits into a hole on the frame to secure the guide to the window frame. The guide material appears to be a hard black rubber.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that we don't have this exact face guide, but you might be able to use our 67-002 screw on face guide for your Alenco window. Look it over and see what you think.
A handy person from Menard, Texas says:
Thanks for checking on the face guide. I'll proceed with my order for the channel balance red, top guides, etc.. I think I can make the 67-002 guide work.

Greg
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.