SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio glass door lock needed

A quick learner says:
This is on a three latch door.can find no part number just pat.pending
Thanks
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Do you think our 82-238 could be a match for your lock? How well do the dimensions match up? Let me know!
A quick learner from Florida says:
This looks nothing like the part I have?
Please advise
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure? It looks similar. It has two hook locks, as well as a square spindle hole, and even appears to have the same shape. The biggest difference seems to be that yours doesn't have a face plate, but it might just be missing. Now, that's not to say that the 82-238 will definitely work, as we do not know what your dimensions are, but give it another look. If you still do not think the 82-238 will do the trick, please tell us exactly how it differs and we will try to find something better.
A quick learner says:
Please note there are two tits on mine this is where the flat bar connects so it controls the upper and lower locks .The one you show does not have these.This needs to operate three places on the door .
This door my guess is from 2004 if that helps.
A quick learner says:
I really need this lock it is holding me up selling a house...please advise.
Thanks
Dan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our 82-238 has those nubs as well, but the face plate covers them. Here is a picture of this lock without it. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)