SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

More colors for part number 70-134

A quick learner from USA says:
Can this part be ordered in bronze or black? If not do you know where I could buy 60 to replace ones that came in plastic and continue to break.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We don't currently have those color options but I'd be happy to make them available for you. Can you tell me which you would prefer?
A home owner from Green Valley, Arizona says:
I'm using them on anodized aluminum windows and screens. What color matches the dark bronze of anodized aluminum? I will need them in nylon as the plastic ones that came with the windows continue to break in the Arizona climate. I would need 70 of them
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say. I don't think we have an exact match for that color, but Black appears to be closer. We will let you know as soon as the new color option is available.
A home owner from Green Valley Arizona says:
I will order the black when you have them available. Please keep me posted.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Phil,
SWISCO product code 70-134, Insert Clip with 5/16" offset, is now available in the color black.
A quick learner from green valley arizona says:
Thanks. I will order today.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)