SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Part#2265 US patent # 5125703 D340998 patio door handle

A quick learner from Missouri says:
Please help to identity part for ordering replacement. Thanks
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 82-069 and let me know if this would be a good match.
This handle looks close but would not exactly match the handle with the door it meets with, on the right. We did not want to have to replace both as it is just the interior/ exterior handle on the left needs replacing.
Profile picture of Tom
I see. It sounds like this is a dummy handle, then. We actually don't carry these. The closest other matches we have are our 82-073 (1-3/8" thick door) and 82-074 (1-5/8" thick door), but they come with a key cylinder and thumb lever.
On my doors, the handle on the right which is functioning is the keyed or latched handle. The handle on the left which is broken is the dummy handle which i need to replace. There fore I need a model that looks like 82-073 or 82-074 but is a dummy and does not have a latch or keyed lock. Would you carry that item?

Thanks-Sandi
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, Sandi. I'm afraid we do not carry dummy handles. The handles I mentioned are the only possible replacements we have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)