SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Do I have Part #23-080

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi
I am looking for a replacement for a roller to my sliding mirror closet door. The width of the housing rail is a little over 15/16" but less than 1". The height of the roller body is 1 3/8 high. Will the 23-080 which is only 1 1/8" high work? The distance from the center of mounting tab to edge is 1 1/4" What is for the 23-080 ? It is not specified. I am looking for a dozen rollers.
Appreciate an expedious response.
A quick learner from USA says:
Here are some pictures
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I believe that the wheel assembly you are looking for is our 23-084. The width of the housing is 1", but you should be able to squeeze it in the frame. All the other measurements match. Let me know if you agree.
A quick learner from California says:
The roller diameter is 1 1/4 vs 1 1/2 for the 23-084.Will that create an issue during installation?
Profile picture of Paul
You may be able to adjust the roller height to make up for the difference. These rollers can be adjusted by turning that screw on the back.
A quick learner from California says:
Can I return them if they don't work?
Profile picture of Paul
You sure can. See our return policy here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)