Parts needed for triple pane barricade windows

A quick learner from ks says:
We have triple pane barricade windows sold to us by a company named Rolox. Attached are pictures of the parts needed. I cannot seem to find them on your website.
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe we may be able to help. For the spiral balance, see our Series 600. As for the other hardware, take a look and see if our 15-048 pivot shoe and 26-028 tamp-r-lock could be good replacements for you.
A quick learner from St. Francis, KS says:
Thanks for your response. It appears the pivot shoe and tamp-r-lock will work for our windows. Were you able to find the pivot bar that is shown in the picture with the sketch? I did not see a reference to it. Thanks for your help. Rob
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid I don't recognize it. Can you show me a picture of the part itself? That would be a huge help.
A home owner from Maryland Heights, MO 63043 says:
I have the Barricade brand double hung windows. Either the pivot shoes broke or the part that connects them broke.

Do you know of a company or individual in the St. Louis, MO area that could fix the window?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with your area and cannot make a recommendation for a nearby professional. My advice is to get in touch with a local hardware store and ask if they have any contacts who service your area.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.