Parts ID and handle dilemma

A home owner from Wappingers Falls NY says:
Hello

As far as the corners and rollers go, I will presume is part numbers 95-020 and 84-016. They are already in my shopping cart. Please tell me if I am incorrect.

The problem that I am not sure about is the door handle. The very nature of this design of the original handle is bad. If you notice the photos, especially the one including the screen, the screen will eventually wear due to the fact that your thumb will always be outside the handle. Of course you can change the way you open it, but putting your thumb on the screen and 2 or 3 fingers on the handle is just a natural way of opening it. I am looking for a handle in which the fingers or thumb will not tough any part of the screen. A latching handle is not necessary. This just happens to be what came with the house. The handle does not have to be plastic, ( I'd prefer metal ) nor does it have to be black.

Please let me know if there was a problem with the images. There should be 4 images. If you need any more info, please let me know.

User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Thank you, and have a great day.

Ed
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We do carry a roller similar to yours with a 1-1/8" wheel. However, if you are changing the corner and the roller then you should be okay with the 95-020 and 84-016.

Your screen door handle is unusual. If the handle is in good condition I would suggest using the 80-050 to help protect the screen. I actually installed one on my screen door at home and it does a great job preventing that problem with the screen mesh.
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.