SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Parts for Patriot Windows

A home owner from Greensboro, NC says:
Hello: I am trying to find replacement parts for my vinyl windows in my condo. When you raise the window, the sash just falls back down. I am hoping you can help me find the parts to fix it. It is a Patriot brand window from the mid-late 1990's.

Please let me know if you are able to find the replacement parts.

Thanks!
Ron J
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ron. We have a couple different balances that might replace this, but I can't be sure which is the best match. You can see the balances in question here. Let me know if one of them is a match!
A home owner from Greensboro, NC says:
Tom: I think it is the 22.5 inch 850 model with the 1 inch black shoe I sent some more detailed pictures tonight per Steve's request. Please review and let me know. I have two 32 X 47 inch windows from Patriot that need the replacement parts.

Thanks!

Ron
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ron! I agree, the Series 850 does look close. One important detail to confirm is the diameter of the spring. Ours is 1/2". If that's yours, as well, then I think you're good to go.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)