SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Parts for Pella Screen Door

A handy person from Connecticut says:
I need two parts for a Pella hinged screen door. I do not know the model number. It came integrated in a pre-hung patio french door unit.

I've managed to repair the spring on the door latch, so now all I am looking for is the slide that secures the bottom of the other door (the one without the latch) to the threshhold.

Thank you.
A customer submitted photo of a door latch.
User submitted picture of Pella door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on a replacement part for you, and will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
Please see new SWISCO product code 40-014, Pella Flush Bolt.
A handy person from Connecticut says:
Thank you. This is what I needed. Do you also have the plastic inserts that go into the hole in the door frame where the bolt is inserted? A picture is attached.
User submitted a photo of a screen door latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. We've been looking around for this piece, but it's a bit hard to tell from this picture. Could you take a wider shot so that we can see its position on the door itself? Thank you!
A quick learner says:
Here is a broader photo. It is an insert in the upper door frame. I actually need the one for the lower frame, but the part is identical.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you once again for your patience. We are working on a new replacement for this part, and will let you know as soon as we have more information to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. Our 40-022 Pella Screen Door Flush Bolt Keeper is now online and ready for you to view.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)