SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Parts missing in Silverline window.

A home owner from USA says:
I have a number of Silverlne windows tgat were installed in 1975. I recently ordered part number 39-007 for one of them. The window does not fully close properly. I noticed a difference in that window from all the others.

Pictures 0744 and 0745 show a part below the closing hook which does not appear in pictures 0746 and 0747. These parts appear in all my other windows. I can not find any part in my online search that would appear to be a replacement. Is there a replacement part.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello again. If possible, I'd like a better look at your torque bar arm with the missing stud. I would also like with your measurements of the arm. I'm not sure if we can supply you the missing stud or the arm itself, as this awning window is no longer manufactured and most parts are not available. However, we will try our best.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)