SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio Door Roller

A contractor from Phoenix, Arizona says:
I need a replacement for this type of roller which I cannot locate. The roller is nylon 1-1/4" Diameter,5/8" wide housing, 1-1/8" tall and 2-1/4" over all length. Can you Identify or is there a newer version that would work?
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I cannot identify what you have based on just this picture. I will need more information and photos of your roller. Please send a few photos of the side view and rear view, specifically where I can see the adjustment screw on the end. It may even help to see a top view. Also, do you know the manufacture of your door? Finally, what secures the roller housing into the bottom door rail?
A contractor from Phoenix, Arizona says:
I do not have door manufacturer name. The grooves you see at the rear with the adjustment screw is what hold the housing to the bottom rail.
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I'm afraid I could not locate a roller housing that matches up to yours. You may want to consider replacing just the wheel. See our 81-266 and see if this kit could help.
A professional from California says:
That looks like a roller I once replaced with a 81-139. The door was made by International Door. Without seeing the door or dimensions I can't be sure. Just something to consider.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)