SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio Door Roller ID

A quick learner from Henderson says:
By the looks of the 81-169 part, it looks a lot like my assembly - only concern is the distance between the adjustment screw and the retainer screw that screws in to the door frame inside - on my assembly, that distance is maybe a little more than a 1/4 in. Other than that I think this is a fit. Please check out the pix that I took - unfortunately, the door is all back together so taking additional pictures would be a major pain. I have pictures and attempted to send 4 of them to you via the form used for help on your website, but when submitted it stated there was a problem with the...
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 81-169 looks like it's pretty close. That tab position is a problem, though. How about our 81-056? The style is similar, though the housing is a slightly different size and the wheels are bigger. Would this be a better match?
A quick learner from Nevada says:
Thanks for your inputs - I went ahead and ordered the 81-056 - thanks for your help! I think this will be the ticket.

Regards,
Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for the order, Mike. Please let us know how it works out!
A quick learner from Nevada says:
Tom,
Yesterday I received my new roller assy. from your company and this morning replaced them in my patio door - fits like a glove, identical part to the one that was bad and the door moves as it is supposed to - rolls easy with one finger instead of dragging and grinding - my wife loves the finished product and I'm on her good side for a while - thanks again for making this job a pleasure with your advice and guidance. Couldn't have done this without your help.

Best Regards,
Mike
Profile picture of Tom
I'm glad to hear it was a success! Thanks again for your business, we really do appreciate it. If you ever need anything in the future, you know where to find us.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)