SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio Door Weather Stripping

A home owner from Michigan says:
I need to replace the weatherstripping on the bottom of my glass patio door. I'm not sure what brand the door is but it has Fuhr hardware on it. The rest of the windows in my house are Kolbe if that helps. The worn our strip is brown and it is constructed of a foam tube that is approximately 5/16" in diameter and it is 34 1/4" long. Attached are several pictures showing the door and strip both installed and removed.

User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 58-053 or 58-170. Do you think either of these could be used on your door? We also have the 58-176 door bottom, which may be worth considering. I am not sure if this hardware will work but look them over and let me know what you think.
A handy person from Duluth, MN says:
Original poster,

Did you ever find the correct weather stripping? I have the exact same doors and cannot locate the correct part. Thank you for any help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)