Patio Door lock

A quick learner from Winnipeg, MB, Canada says:
Hello i am a 21 year old handyman from winnipeg, manitoba, canada i am new to locks and don't know where to find the parts or whole assembly, it has a dual hook latch and a lock knob that passes through the assembly and a small c clamp that keeps the lock knob from pulling out. the shaft of the lock knob is keyed on both sides. 2 screws pass through the interior handle the lock knob and passes through a metal framed patio door and to the exterior handle. the lock latch metal piece slides up and down but there is nothing on the lock knob to rotate the lock latch into engaging any help would be great !!
Best Regards
Austin
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please compare our 82-036 to yours. This looks to be our best match. I'm afraid the key lock has been discontinued.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.