SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio Door replacement handel

A handy person from Conroe TX 77301 says:
I am needing 3 replacement handles locks for sliding patio doors. I have never worked on patio so I am hoping for your help in identifying and selecting a compatible replacement. I looked for any identifying name or manufacture with none found. Maybe I don't know where to find it however. The home was built in 1980 if that helps.

User submitted photos of patio door handles.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kimberly. Can I also see a picture of where the latch extends from the door or handle? That will help us find the best match for you. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
There is no latch. The original handles are removed and what is on there currently is a replacement Handel with no latch or way to latch/ lock the door. My number is 281-515-5398 if I van describe it better over the phone.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm afraid I don't recognize the holes or cut outs in this patio door frame. You may be able to use our 82-005, as well as one of its corresponding keepers, either the 89-012 or 89-025.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)