SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio Door replacement handel

A handy person from Conroe TX 77301 says:
I am needing 3 replacement handles locks for sliding patio doors. I have never worked on patio so I am hoping for your help in identifying and selecting a compatible replacement. I looked for any identifying name or manufacture with none found. Maybe I don't know where to find it however. The home was built in 1980 if that helps.

Kimberly
User submitted photos of patio door handles.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kimberly. Can I also see a picture of where the latch extends from the door or handle? That will help us find the best match for you. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
There is no latch. The original handles are removed and what is on there currently is a replacement Handel with no latch or way to latch/ lock the door. My number is 281-515-5398 if I van describe it better over the phone.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm afraid I don't recognize the holes or cut outs in this patio door frame. You may be able to use our 82-005, as well as one of its corresponding keepers, either the 89-012 or 89-025.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)