SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio Glass Door Lock

A home owner from Spartanburg, SC says:
Dear Sir,

We have a pair of sliding glass patio doors in our home apparently of your manufacture. They have been here for some 20+ years and have functioned very well with one exception. Several years back the lock on one broke and we would now like to replace it. A home repair professional got a replacement set but the cross bolts do not match. I think the ones he supplied were 4
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you may have us confused with another company, as we do not make doors. We do provide replacement hardware for a wide variety of manufacturers, though. If you can, take a picture of the lock in question and we will do our best to find a good match.
A home owner from Spartanburg, SC says:
Tom,

Thanks for your reply. Didn't think about you not making the door but just the lock. Anyway I'll try to attach some photos.

John
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, perfect. I recommend looking at either our 82-075 or 82-034, depending on the thickness of your door. One of these should work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)