SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio Sliding Glass Door

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I bought a patio glass door and the key kock is all rusted out and there are parts missing that go inside the door. Im looking to buy a whole new door handle kit which includes new key and lock. The door locks on the inside with just a turn and the outside locks with a key. I took a picture of what parts was there but i know these arent all the parts that go to the door. There are parts missing. So this is why I need a whole new complete set. I have my measurements on the door handles. The door with is 1 7/8in. The interior handle is 3 15/16in. The exterior handle is 7 3/16in. The key lock is 1 1/4in. Im not sure what other parts go to this. I need your assistance and the door says 1984. I know there are internal parts missing and I do not even have a latch.
User submitted photo of patio glass door handle and lock.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning and thank you for your patience.

We recommend you take a look at the Swisco 82-031 Patio Glass Door Handle, the 82-214 Mortise Latch Keeper and the 82-310 Key Lock.
A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I need the piece that attaches to the frame of the door that when you shut and lock the door the latch hooks to this piece to lock the door. Also is product number 84-214 a piece for the inside and the outside of the door? Also will product number 82-310 fit a door width of 1 7/8in?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The 82-214 mortise latch comes with the strike/keeper plate. The key cylinder, the 82-310, comes with a long tail which must be cut to fit your door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)