SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio Sliding Screen Door

A landlord from Big Flats, NY says:
We need the white right angle frame corner piece for the Sliding Screen Door. Picture is included.
user submitted photo of window corner
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Take a look at the Swisco 95-214 Screen Door Corner. Be sure to compare the dimensions of your original corner to that of the 95-214 before considering it as a replacement.
A handy person from Ludington MI says:
I need two of those corners too. I don't know the door brand but my corner looks exactly like the 95-214 right down to the notches for the crimp except mine is only .450 thick not 1/2. The 1" dimension is the same. Are you sure that corner is 1/2 thick
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Have you taken a look at the 95-214 Screen Door Corner?
A home owner from Ludington MI says:
Steve, I ordered a pair of these 95-214's thinking I'd mill them down to .450 if they were too thick but they were right on. They are not half inch thick (as the illustration says) but a 1/16 under and worked perfectly in my Masonite 6 foot sliding glass door screen. Thought you'd like to know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)