SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio door Rubber Seal & Roller Assemblies- Pictures attached

A handy person from Florida says:
I'm looking for replacement rubber seal weatherstripping. The picture attached shows it's a "T" shaped seal that slides into a 1/8" wide channel. Do you have that material?

As far as the rollers it looks like your part # 81-267 may be the correct one? Can you verify it please? The measurement not showing on your website is the distance of the tab from the bottom of the assembly. The measurements on my picture but may be a little hard for you to see so you may have to enlarge it. On mine the tab starts 5/16" from the bottom of assembly and then the tab is 3/8" high.

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A handy person from Florida says:
As an option to replacing the whole assembly I could probably just replace the roller wheels. My 1-1/2" wheels are now steel. Can I use a nylon roller instead so it rolls quieter and smoother? Or will they not last as long? Looks like the correct steel wheel would be 81-225 or the nylon 81-236. Which axle # would I order for either of these wheels?
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe this might be a match for our 81-267 roller assembly. The noise and rough sliding might be caused by the worn out wheel bearings. You can consider the 81-236 nylon wheel for a more quiet roll. I may also suggest the 81-304 axle in case the old axle is worn. Of course the life expectancy will be shorter than the steel wheel, but you might find it worth it for a quieter door operation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)