Patio door anti rattle guide pins

A handy person from Shrewsbury, MA says:
My patio door has 2 nylon guide pins at the top of the door(inside)that are rather worn. It is a round pin approx 3/8 dia x 1/16 thick. It pushes into a hole that is 7/32 dia ( measured with a drill bit). I don't see anything like this listed for patio doors. Any suggestions?

Thanks
John
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello John.

If you're having trouble identifying replacement parts online, we recommend you upload photos of your hardware so we can take a look.
A handy person from Shrewsbury, MA says:
Couple of photos showing the glide pin on my patio door. It looks similiar to the 87-132 guide pin listed under sliding window guides.
The hole shown in the photo is what it plugs into. That particular one is missing. A small nylon bolt & nut would be better than nothing.

John
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
John, it seems the 87-132 Window Guide is a good fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.