Patio door handle and lock

A handy person from USA says:
Hi, I'm trying to replace this patio door handle and lock on the other door they have in their home and I am having a very hard time. Please advise. Is there a replacement for this handle and lock? The screws for the handle are at 4,25" apart as for the lock. The lock is no where to be found (local hardware store).

Looking more detailed at the exterior pull I could see a stamp marked Z-dor, would that help in identification process? Thank you.
Dan
User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dan. I'm afraid your exact handle is not available anymore. How does it lock into the patio door? Does it have an hook or a type of internal latch? Our 82-262 is similar but I don't know if it functions the same way as yours.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.