Patio door roller, rusted in

A handy person from Ramrod Key FL says:
Guardian patio door with one fixed panel and 1 sliding panel. Purchased at HomeDepot.

Markings on glass:

ANS Z97 1 2004
SGoC 630 1/8UA
16 CFR 1201 II

I need the part number for the roller because it is rusted and I can not retract it up to get it out and I know I will have to do some serious damage to the roller to get it out and I would like to have the replacement so I can put it back the same day. Also, any helpful ideas on how to get the door off the track since I can not retract the rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Based on those markings, I think these may be American Craftsman vinyl patio doors. Is that correct? If so, you may want to consider our 81-095. I cannot confirm if these will work for you without seeing your original, but it's a place to start.

As for how to remove the door, check out our guide below.
A handy person from Port Charlotte FL. says:
I'm reading a lot and I'm learning a lot, BUT no one tells you about not being able to get the 2 screws out of the frame , the 2 that, one adjusts the rollers, the other holds the roller frame ?

one of them is so tight it does not turn ? The other one highest one is now in bad shape, meaning the Phillips head is striped and of corse then you can not turn it out. HELP.

the glass says it's (make) is a Guardian
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Well, the adjustment screw won't come out. The other screw holds the frame together. If it's stuck, try to lubricate it with WD-40. If the head is stripped and you can't use a screwdriver, cut a slot with a hacksaw and hew a slotted screw driver in the new slot.

A handy person from Port Charlotte FL. says:
Well I thank you for the reply & I forgot to tell
you I did use some great penetrating oil, no help.
What I did end up doing was got out my Dremel tool
and ground the heads off, need I say more,
Well the bracket & the roller came out and I
replaced them, Bang, IT all WORKS.
THANK YOU AGAIN.
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.