Patio door roller

A quick learner from Sidney, British Columbia says:
Hi, I recently placed an order here based on an online forum discussion where this part was thought to be the replacement from a similar situation as mine. Shown here
‎discussions/Sliding-glass-door-replacement-wheels-77-73819
Unfortunately the door is reassembled so unable to take actual measurements at this time. I guess I'm asking do you think this part I ordered will fit?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If your hardware is identical to the roller pictured in the older thread, then there is a chance our suggestion there will work. If your roller differs in any way, though, then there's no telling what you may have. We would need to see a picture of it out of the door to confirm.
A quick learner from Victoria, BC says:
Hey, I didn't realize the photo didn't upload. I'll try again. Thank you for your time.
patio door roller
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
This looks like the 81-092, Sliding Door Roller. Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
A quick learner from victoria says:
Thank you, I just placed an ordered for two. What great service SWISCO, a big thumbs up!
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.