SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio door trim identification

A handy person from West Chicago, IL says:
I have a wood 98" patio door that needs replacement vinyl trim and I think the rollers will need either repair or replacement. I have pulled stationary door, but not slider yet, and found no markings. I have been searching but cannot find match for trim.

I will be pulling slider today to check problem with lock edge bottom roller, which has dropped and door no longer squares to edge.

Door was likely installed in 1986 when a 3-season room was added. The house was built in 1971.

Picture of trim and door edge are attached. Trim is vinyl/plastic and bottom long edge is 7/16". The same trim is used throughout the door except the weatherstrip between doors, which is standard pile strip. The door edge where the trim attaches is 1/2" x 1/4" with 1/16" grooves on inside and outside edges. Let me know if you have any additional information.

Thanks, Ed
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ed. This is very odd for weatherseal. I'm not sure if we have an exact match. That said, take a look at our 58-056. Do you think this will work on your door?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)