SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patio handle replacement lever

A home owner from Santa Clarita, CA says:
Iam working on my daughters home. You know daddy do list stuff.

She has 2 Adams Rite locks that the lock/unlock lever has broken. The locks are 3 1/2 holes center to center. They are mortise typle locks. All I really need is the lock/unlock lever but will buy whole handles if necesary.

The maker no longer supports this syle of lock. The lever is about 3" long with a black know. It slips into the lock on one end then the handle has a black know under the center of the handle. HELP. Please. Thank you. Brian
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Brian! If it's just a lever you're looking for, then we have a few selections for you. Please see our 82-106, 82-231, 82-237, 82-240, 82-250, 82-252, and finally, our 82-253. This is our entire selection of turning levers. Compare them to what you have and let me know if any of these could work for you!
A home owner from Santa Clairita CA says:

Thank you for the quick resonse. I will get some measurments on the one I have. And maybe a picture.
And I will get back with you. Thanks so much. I have been tearing what little hair I have left over this handle.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
No problem at all, Brian! I know how it is with daddy do lists. Let me know when you have more information and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)