Patio screen door roller

A quick learner from Enola, PA says:
Looking for roller replacement. Door model shows Simonton SGD-R35-71x80
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi, This looks like it might be SWISCO product code 84-074, sliding screen door roller assembly. Compare the dimensions to your original to see if they match up.
A quick learner from Ohio says:
discussions/Patio-screen-door-roller-77-27266
Looks like my parts needed. You recommend a 84-074. The roller, spring and roller housing look the same, my bracket is very different (mine is L shaped and makes up the corner brace for the door). Can the roller, spring, and roller housing be separated from the bracket and used separately? It looks like the swivel pin will need to be removed.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying that your roller is built into the corner of the door itself? If so, I think you may have an older type of screen door from out of Canada made by a company called Bayform, who have been out of business for some time. Unfortunately, there is no way to repair or replace their hardware. You would need a new door entirely.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.