Patriot Windows/ Replacement Parts

A quick learner from Lancaster, New York says:
I own a RYAN home purchased 11 years ago. I have PATRIOT Series 2000 windows installed. I need to find replacement parts for the track that holds the window up. Possibly called the balance shoe (2382). Please, steer me in the right direction. Thank You, Dan
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Dan, thank you for posting.

It seems you will need to replace your window balances. In order for us to help you locate replacements, please upload a few photos of your removed window balance, in particular the balance attachment shoes. We will take a look at the pictures and help you research replacements.
A quick learner from MAssachusetts says:
I have a client that is looking for the upper sash in his patriot windows which have cracked. The windows open fine, so I am not sure it's from the house settling or not. The Series is 2800.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It could only be a stress crack, which does happen sometimes. Normally something like this would be under warranty, so you may want to contact Ply Gem (who now owns Patriot).
A home owner from Bristol, VA says:
Hello,
We have an MW Patriot NC 2800 Double Hung Window. On our window, the right window balance is broken. Who can we contact to buy it? In the attached picture, the top window balance is okay, the bottom one is broken. As you see, the metal piece that should hold down the iron bar (on the far left of the window balance) is missing. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Aleksandr
User submitted photo of balance shoe.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Aleksandr.

Thanks for submitting your photo. The hardware shown in your image is what's known as a "pivot shoe." Is this what you need to replace?
A home owner from Ashburn, VA says:
Mike - The photo above from Aleksandr appears to be the exact match to my 13 year old Patriot windows. I have the break in the same place (top of the pivot shoe). Can you tell me which of the Pivot shoes on your order site is the correct replacement? Yes, I have the blue brake as in the picture.

I'm guessing Aleksandr has the same windows, since we're only a few miles apart here in VA.

Also, is there a PDF of the parts list for these windows that I could add to my homeowners files?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We're actually still not quite sure what type of pivot shoe Aleksandr has. If at all possible, could we see a picture of your pivot shoe as removed from the window? Could you also tell us its width and thickness?

Please see our tutorial video which explains how best to remove your pivot shoe.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
How to remove window pivot shoes
Video
How to remove window pivot shoes