SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Patriot window parts

A home owner from USA says:
I have Patriot windows series 1800 by Ply Gem and need to replace two of the balances and would also like to purchase a couple of the spare ends that broke if they are available separately. I have attached pictures of my balance.

I am also looking for the right and left latches, I think they are your part numbers 26-263 and 26-264 but please confirm.

Thank you for your help.
Joe
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joe. This looks a lot like our Series 795 balance, but check it out and see if you agree.

I don't know what tilt latches you have. Could I see a few pictures of them, as well? I will need to see them fully removed from the window and as undamaged as possible.
A quick learner from PA says:
Thank you for your help, it does look like the balance is a Series 795. The balance has a number 36C on it. Does this mean it's 36" long and is Option C? Attached are the pictures of the right latch.

Joe
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thank you! Check out our 26-263 and 26-264 and see if you think they would work for you.
A home owner from PA says:
Before I order the balances which look like Series 795, the balance has a number 36C on it, see picture. Does this mean it's 36" long and is Option C? If so then would I need to order the S795-36?
Also would I use the 15-195 T-Lock Balance Shoe with this balance? I would like to order two spares shoes if this is the correct one.
Thank you for your help.
Joe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, for this specific Series usually the stamp corresponds with the length of the metal channel. If I were you, though, I would measure the metal channel just to be sure. Do not include the shoe when measuring length.

The 15-195 does appear similar to your own shoe, yes. However, I would also compare its measurements to your own shoe just in case. That's the best way to determine if it's a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)