SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Peach tree patio door rollers

A quick learner from John's Island, SC says:
I am looking to purchase several sets of new rollers for my Peach Tree glass sliders. The code on the existing glazing is as follows: 16 CFR 1201 CYY ANSI 297 1-1984 1/8 u. S 600-598 B-156 890206A What new roller system do you recommend and would you have this in stock? Would you also recommend replacing other hardware while we have the door removed? Lower track, for instance? Thank you!FYI, I live near CHS, SC and the current high temps are in the 95 degree range and similar humidity. I would rather not take any of the PT sliders out just to verify their parts number - are there any other identifying numbers/processes that I can employ other than to remove the glass panel and then likely replace same awaiting the arrival of the new rollers (blood sucking critters here would love this!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what can work for you. The numbers you gave don't correspond to any one roller in particular. That said, in 1984 Peachtree was making two types of wheel assemblies for their glass sling doors. The Prado Series used the 81-018 tandem roller, which has an adjusting screw on the bottom facing in (there might be a nylon button hiding the screw head).

The other series was Citation, which used the 81-112 single wheel roller. The adjusting screw is located on the bottom on the end of the door.

Peachtree also suggest the 80-100 stainless steel cover if your track runner is damaged.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)