Peach tree window balance replace

A quick learner from Bloomington, Illinois says:
Hi,
I need to replace 6 or 8 of these balances. Need to know what is the part numbe to order. Also,any help on how to install would be great. I have tried to work on these and very difficult to get these back in place.

Thanks
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It looks like you might have our Series 745 channel balance. Is there anything there that matches your balance? If you aren't sure, please give me the length of your metal channel and we can work from there.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Very good, that makes sense. The 26-1/4" Series 745 with stamp 25-25.4 is the needed replacement. The 3660 on your original balance is most likely referring to the PeachTree window opening and for a 3660, the 25.25-4 option is the suggested replacement.

I'll ask around the shop for tips on replacing these balances and report back.
A quick learner from Bloomington , Illinois says:
I sent the length already. it is 26.25 inches. But I don't have a number stamped on back so I don't know if it is 25.25-3 or 4 or 5. How would I know? Also ask if someone can help me understand how to install. I worked on these before and very difficult to get the plastic insert screwed into window frame..

Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we have no instructions as to how to install these balances. I would recommend that you seek the aid of a local professional.
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.