PeachTree Double Hung Window Screen

A home owner says:
The pin/peg at the top of my peachtree window screen as seen in the first image has broken off several of my screens. I'm going to assume the best option is the plunger pin 70-009, but the frame on my screen isn't rectangular and I'm not sure if the plunger pin will work properly with my frame, see 2nd attachment. Any guidance is appreciated.
User submitted photos of screen hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
When it comes to repairing these top pins, agree that either the 70-008 or 70-009 would be a good place to start, depending on the diameter you need. That said, I'm not totally sure about your screen, with that beveled-type frame. I have used it and had good results in a normal rectangular screen frame.

For the lower clips, see if our 70-208 could work for you.
A quick learner from Indiana says:
Do you guys have any of the actual screen frame pictured above? I need some of this frame to build some screens and cannot find it anywhere.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell screen inserts of any type. My recommendation is to contact a local hardware store that makes screens. Peachtree has been out of business for a long time now so you may need something custom made.

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.