SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Peachtree Block and Tackle Balance

A quick learner from Bristol, TN says:
I have 8 Double Hung Peachtree windows series 300 with block and tackle balances. The stamp on side is 28 TG. I have 9 of the 28 HD balance cartridges that were left with me when windows were installed. I have been able to repair 2 of the 3 windows were the 28 TG balances have broken with 4 of the 28 HD spares. These look like your 29" Series 751 Channel Balance Product Code: S751-29, would this be correct ? I am missing 2 of the s-clips for the third window in need of repair. Your Short S-Clip Product Code: 19-029 looks to be what I need. Would this also be correct ?

The post on your 751 for hooking the balance cartridge in the channel (very top post) looks lower than what I have
User submitted photos of window balances.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our Series 751 balance and 19-029 clip look like great matches. Just make sure your measurements are all correct. Also keep in mind that the manufacturer places the rivet for the hook on the lower hole at the end of the balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)